If you’re looking for a secured or unsecured business loan, whether that’s to provide working capital in the business, to pay a bill or to purchase business goodwill, vehicles, stock or pay your VAT bill rather than lease then speak with us.
We provide access to the widest range of secured and unsecured finance facilities and can also advise on the Government Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFGS) and acquiring regional grants dependent on your location.
- Commercial Mortgages to acquire a trading business
- Funding available to cover goodwill, fixtures & fittings and VAT bridging loans
- Secured Business Loans and MBO / MBI arrangements
- Equipment and Vehicle Leasing for assets valued from £2,000 upwards
- Invoice Factoring – Specialist schemes for new start and early stage businesses
Start Up Loans is a government backed scheme providing repayable loans and mentoring to individuals in the UK with a viable business idea but no access to finance.
We will help you through the application process, including advice on creating a business plan and cashflow forecast. There are no fees charged for obtaining a Start Up Loan or any of the services associated with it.
- No application fee
- 1 to 5 years loan term
- For pre-start and businesses < 2 years
- Borrow up to £25,000
- 6% interest rate
- No early redemption fee